I am incredibly delighted to be nominated for a second bloggers award, The Liebster Award. I was nominated by Bright Minds. Thank you so much for the nomination. So much encouragement and joy is drawn from fellow bloggers supporting each other in this way! Keep on blogging guys!
Bright Minds is a blog managed by Sana and Ashar. Their writtings help people face life problems, from health to travel and parenting to lifestyle, their blog posts contain helpful advice. So, let’s learn together!: https://asharsana.com/
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions given to you.
- Nominate 5-11 other bloggers.
- Ask your nominees 11 questions.
- Notify your nominees once you have uploaded your post.
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
- What is your favorite thing to blog about?
The Gospel of Jesus Christ.
- Why is blogging important in our time?
It allows people to draw on the experiences of others.
- Do you ever think that you could have started this blogging journey much before then you actually did?
I tried once before, but I felt overwhelmed. This quarantine has given me the time and Christ has given me the courage to start my blog – https://livechristcentered.com/
- What’s your favorite book, and why?
A Man After God’s Own Heart: God’s relationship with David and with you, by R.T. Kendall. It challenged my lifestyle and ministered to my spiritual needs. My relationship with God grew stronger from this book.
- What is your favorite cuisine?
Definitely a medium-rare fillet steak.
- What is the one characteristic you find in all your close ones?
Their love and support in good times, combined with their incredible strength in the bad time.
- Why is self-realisation important for you?
Self-realisation is not so important to me. I draw my identity from Christ. I do not pay much attention to how world views me; accept me as I am, as Christ does.
- What are you thankful for?
Absolutely all I am blessed with and all the trials and tribulations I have faced – those difficult times help build a persons endurance and character.
- What is the source of your blog inspiration?
- What is your life motto?
“If you can complain about it, you can pray about it”.
- If you had a chance to do something over, what would it be?
Travel more in my early 20s.
BLOGGERS I NOMINATE
Hey, beautiful bloggers! I nominate you for the Liebster Award. Please read the rules and answer the questions in the next heading.
QUESTIONS TO NOMINEES
- When was the last time you tried something new?
- What’s the most sensible thing you’ve ever heard someone say?
- Do you think crying is a sign of weakness or strength?
- Are you holding onto something that you need to let go of?
- If you had the opportunity to get a message across the world, what would your message be?
- Which is worse, failing or never trying?
- What are you most grateful for?
- Can you describe your life in a six word sentence?
- Has your greatest fear ever come true?
- If a doctor gave you five years to live, what would you try to accomplish?
- Is it more important to do what you love or to Love what you are doing?